Thank you for considering Trinity united methodist church for your wedding.
- $150 fee to hold wedding date is applied to total due.
- Total fee should be paid 30 days prior to your wedding.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be assessed against your deposit if the wedding is cancelled. If you have met with the wedding coordinator or organist prior the wedding cancellation you will be billed for their consultations.
- Make checks payable to Trinity United Methodist Church.
- The Pastor fee is paid directly to the Pastor.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the church premises.
You can choose to have your wedding in either our Sanctuary or in Gollaher Chapel. Please call the church to set up a tour.
- Sanctuary (500 people) – last wedding time is 4:30 p.m. before the service due to parking.
- Gollaher (150 people) – last wedding time is 2:30 p.m. due to the 6:00 p.m. service.
- Pastor (Please make check directly to Pastor) $200
- Organist (There may be additional fees for extra rehearsals with vocalists) $200
- Coordinator $200
- Custodian $75
- Video and Soundboard Technician (Sanctuary only) $100
- Candles for the candelabra $25
- Extra Time – In addition to 3 hours before wedding $25 per half hour
Fees will change depending on whether you are providing your own wedding coordinator, organist, and whether you want candles/video and soundboard technician.
Please call the church office at 308.382.1952 to set your date, ask questions, and set up a time for a tour.
Pictured above is the Sanctuary